Your customer experience matters to us!
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority here at Matrix Plastics.
What our customers think is hugely important to us so that we can constantly improve the services we offer.
That considered, we have created a customer satisfaction survey which we encourage both existing and prospective customers to complete. This will be live and completable until the close of business on 30th April 2022.
As a little incentive and as a thank you from us, each completed survey will enter you into a draw to win 2 x full hospitality tickets to England vs New Zealand at Lord's Cricket Ground on 2nd June 2022.
To complete the 5-minute survey, please follow this link:
Matrix Plastics Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Matrix Plastics Ltd
Eligibility to enter:
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and employed by an existing or prospective customer of Matrix Plastics Ltd
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter:
7. The prize draw will include all entrants who submit a completed questionnaire by midday on 30th April 2022 . Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw, simply complete the customer experience survey found at the following link: https://www.questionpro.com/t/AUw14Zq91L
9. Matrix Plastics will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be 2 x full hospitality tickets to the England vs. New Zealand cricket match at Lord’s Cricket Ground. This includes lunch and refreshments, but not travel to/from the event.
11. Matrix Plastics’ use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Matrix Plastics regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 30th April 2022 via the email provided during the survey.
17. Matrix Plastics will attempt to contact the winner by email up to three times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the third email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Matrix Plastics reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize:
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity:
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Matrix Plastics for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Matrix Plastics.
23. An announcement of the winner's first name and place of work will be made via Matrix Plastics’ website and social media platforms.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Matrix Plastics’ privacy notice.
Limitation of Liability:
25. Matrix Plastics does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Matrix Plastics does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. Matrix Plastics does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. Matrix Plastics reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.